Marriage Visa in Thailand
- Thai Marriage Visa Process Simplified
- We Eliminate the Possibility of Unsuccessful Visa Application
- Your passport and your wife’s passport along with the copies
- Wife’s ID card
- Wife’s household registration
- Children’s birth certificates, if any
- Certificate of your legal marriage
- Thai Bank book showing funds of 400,000 Thai baht, or else a letter from the Embassy showing 40,000 Thai baht income per month
- Letter from your bank in Thailand confirming your funds
- 2 couple photos inside your home
- 2 photos outside your home showing the house number
- Proof of the residence, where you and your wife stays
- Drawn location map of the residence
Who Is Eligible To Apply For A Marriage Visa In Thailand?
- A foreigner who is married to a Thai citizen and is willing to stay long-term in Thailand should apply for a marriage visa in Thailand.
Things To Know
- taxpri Thai marriage visa holder is entitled to stay for a year in the country
- The visa can be renewed every year while staying in Thailand
- The Marriage Visa in Thailand also lets the holder work in the country when he/she is able to obtain a work permit.
- The foreigner must have a Thai spouse that is substantiated through a certificate.
- One must cater to the financial requirement;
- Deposit of THB 400,000 security amount in a Thai Bank Account
- Per month income of at least THB 40,000 and a letter from the Embassy to verify the income
- Supporting documents to prove the security deposit;
- Updated passbook
- Bank letter mentioning that the money had been deposited from an overseas source
- Other documents, including police clearance and medical certificate