Cyber Law & E-security
The Cyber law With the unprecedented advent of Information Technology (IT), the present day worldwide witnesses with various complex challenges arising out of the new border-less space the Internet creates.
Cyber space brings forth myriad pertinent legal issues that require in-depth knowledge and immediate expert legal advice. We set up the Daksh International, an integrated Centre for cyber law consultation, cyber forensics and Cyber law research.
Rajiv Kumar Yadav, cyber law expert is the founder of the Daksh International. He has hands knowledge of Information technology and legal services.
We the team comprises of highly skilled and qualified professionals that include cyber Law expert lawyers, IT experts, IT consultants and cyber forensics who have succeeded in resolving the most complex cyber cases including cyber crimes by working in close association with Cyber Crime Cell of the Indian Police Department.
We have the practical experience of dealing with contentious and non-contentious work pertaining to cyber laws. Our cyber laws team has successfully represented clients in diverse cyber law related litigation including cyber crime cases, cyber stalking, e-IPR infringement, online credit card frauds etc. We at Daksh International advise our clients on negotiation and drafting of Information Technology related contracts, e-IPR issues and render advice on combating hacking attacks, phishing attempts, data thefts and online credit card frauds.
Our Expert Cyber lawyers regularly contribute their views on current cyber law issues by writing Blogs and in Social Media at discussions broad and through writing articles for various reputed Cyber law Journals.
- Data Protection
- Software Protection & Licencing
- Cyber law related legal disputes
- Domain names dispute resolution
- B2B, B2C, transactions
- Credit card frauds
- Online arbitration relating to cyber law issues
- Technology transfer and technical assistance agreements
- Online unfair use or infringement of intellectual property rights
- Investigation of Cyber crimes
- Formation of contracts and legal vetting of web content
- Hacking, Cyber Stalking, Cyber Squatting
- Resolving Jurisdictional issues
- Cyber Crime Cases & Cyber Security
- Cyber Crime Litigation before Adjudicating Officer, Cyber Appellate Tribunal and High Court (Appeal matters).
- Information Technology Law compliance Advice and GAP Analysis
- Intermediary Guidelines Compliance
- Reasonable Security Practices Compliance
- Pre-litigation handing of Digital evidence and preparation of the same for production in Court of Law
- Digital Evidence
- Intellectual Property Rights in Cyberspace and Digital media
- Trademark issues and Domain name disputes in cyberspace
- Copyright issues of digital content and software
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement by litigation and Raids to forfeit infringing material.
- Metatagging issues in cyberspace
- Cybersquatting issues in Cyberspace
- Linking issues in Cyberspace
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Laws
- GDPR Legal Compliance
- E-Commerce Cases
- E-Commerce Compliance with respect to Section 43A of Information Technology Act.
- Legal Advice with respect to Taxation and legality of Business Strategy in cyberspace.
- Online Gaming Laws
- Online Pornography Laws
- Smart City Cyber Security Legal Compliance
- Internet of Things (IoT) legal compliance
- Privacy Law Compliance
- Digital Entertainment Legal Compliance
Cyber law is the area of law that deals with the Internet’s relationship to technological and electronic elements, including computers, software, hardware and information systems (IS).
Cyber law is also known as Cyber Law or Internet Law.